It’s time for spring cleaning and business soul searching.
Business soul searching using the SPOC Analysis is a quick and easy way to assess where you’ve been, where you are, and anticipate the future.
What is Business Soul Searching?
“In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.”
- To better understand where you are in business it’s helpful to know what got you here.
- When you are clear about your current position you can more effectively chart the best course to achieve your company’s values, mission, and vision.
- During the past 35 years I have guided companies through a quick and simple discovery process I call the SPOC Analysis (a derivation of the SWOT Analysis).
- The SPOC analysis offers a great, revealing way to assess where you are right now and then to scan the business environment in order to anticipate the possibilities that might present themselves on your journey toward achieving your values, mission and vision.
- It also identifies key areas that you may want to focus attention upon in the form of goals, objectives, or strategies.