Is your organization powered by mission-centered enthusiasm?
“When you discover your mission, you will feel its demand. It will fill you with enthusiasm and a burning desire to get to work on it.”
~ W. Clement Stone
A Mission Statement Defines “The Business You Are In Or About”
A mission statement is an UMBRELLA PROPOSITION that encompasses all you chose to do. It should answer the following questions:
- How do you want employees to behave (uppermost Core Values)?
- Why does your organization exist (Core Purpose; the heart of your mission statement)?
- What does your organization do (Products and Services you provide)?
- Who does your organization serve (your Customers/Clients)?
- What results do you desire (beyond just making money)?