As the year winds down, it’s great to understand where you’ve been, enjoy where you are, and see where you’re going. See the “3 end-of-year rituals that are sure to energize your business” after the special announcement.
If you own a business or are thinking of owning a business, here’s an exciting opportunity for you to create a great 2018…
A Strategic Planning Process
that Energizes Your Business
facilitated by Ray Madaghiele
5:30 to 7:50 p.m. Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Tempe Public Library
I will teach the art and science of facilitating an inspiring strategic planning process for your business. You will be guided to determine the best way to proceed with your own custom-designed strategic planning process for your unique organization. You will learn how to:
- Create an empowering culture in which your people are focused on what matters most to the success of your organization
- Gain enthusiastic support for your strategic plan
- Strengthen accountability by creating alignment and buy-in throughout your organization
All attendees will receive a free participant guidebook and an autographed copy of my book, Energize Your Business: Engage Your Employees with an Inspiring Strategic Planning Process. Your investment is only $25 (all proceeds go to the Greater Phoenix SCORE to support their many services for business owners).
Here are 3 end-of-year rituals that are sure to energize your business:
- Reflect on the Past
- Celebrate the Present
- Project into the Future
Several sure-fire tips to execute these three rituals in your organization…
Reflect on the Past
- Look back on the past year and list all that you have accomplished, identifying the strides you have made personally and as an organization.
- Recognize all the successes that you and your team have achieved together.
- Identify the adversities and problems that have been overcome. Understand that each has made you stronger and taught you and your team valuable lessons. Realize that they were truly blessings in disguise so you can deal with similar situations in the future.
Celebrate the Present
- Nurture an attitude of gratitude in your organization. Count all the blessings that you have to be thankful for.
- Party hearty! Celebrate all that you have accomplished together as a team. Gather to enjoy personal time with your team and their families.
- Fill this holiday season with giving opportunities. Involve your team in heartfelt, meaningful community service so they can feel the joy of sharing their time, talents and treasure.
Project into the Future
- Select an inspiring theme for 2018 that will serve as the focal point for your organization. It could be a new aspiration or a significant area for improvement.
- Focus your attention on your intentions. Identify 3 to 5 overreaching intentions/goals on which to focus your energy and resources.
- Create or update your strategic plan, which will serve as a compass and roadmap to accomplish your intentions/goals for 2018 and beyond.
Much success, fulfillment and joy during this Holiday season,