Have you Strengthened Your C.O.A.R. (Clarify-Organize-Act-Realize) for 2023?
Do You Want to Be a CREATOR or REACTOR?
We can choose to be creators or reactors in life. A creative life is a joyful, expansive life. A reactive life is a stressful, diminishing life.
When I find myself feeling emotionally and physically exhausted, I take a break from the chaos to refocus my attention onto something more satisfying—energizing future positive possibilities. It comforts me to remember that this too shall pass, so why not plan a rendezvous with the spectacular!
We feel most alive and energized when we are moving toward an intention/goal.
This is a great time to focus on strengthening the C.O.A.R. of your business and life by creating a new intention, project, or solution.
Here’s my four-phase Strengthen Your C.O.A.R. TM process that I have discovered during my 35 years of business consulting and project management…
Phase 1: Clarify Your Focus
“When you discover your mission, you will feel its demand.
It will fill you with enthusiasm and a burning desire to get to work on it.”
~ W. Clement Stone
Every new creation first begins in your imagination with an inspired idea and an intense desire. The big “Why?”
We live in a world full of an infinite number of contrasting of experiences and opportunities. An abundant smorgasbord of possibilities. We get to choose which is our most satisfying desire to pursue.
When you have a burning desire, any limiting beliefs, doubts, and fears will dissolve away. You’ve got to believe it to see it!
Start building potential energy and commitment for your desired intention by clarifying your big “Why”:
- Why do I desire this intention?
- Why does this intention need to exist?
- Why am I the one to do it?
- Why do I deserve to achieve it?
Phase 2: Organize and Prioritize Commitments
“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
~ Napoleon Hill, author of Law of Success
Next, identify “What.” Envision your intention with vivid and sensory-rich mental imagery and the same feelings you will have when you have achieved it. Successful athletes use this visualization technique to boost their performance and magically transform their dreams into reality.
Identify as many pieces of the puzzle that you can. Then, begin organizing them into a clear picture and concrete strategies.
Organizing leads to feeling energized, confident, and satisfied, which strengthens your belief. Potential energy increases, much like water rising behind a dam to generate hydroelectric power. Resistance, fear and doubt diminish. Commitment builds.
Phase 3: Act with Conviction
“Arrive at a decision—and then act on that decision.”
~ Dale Carnegie, author of How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
Next, decide “yes” or “no” to Act on the intention. If “yes,” spring into action to do whatever it takes to accomplish it. A wishy-washy decision will produce wishy-washy results.
Take a leap of faith even if you don’t have all the answers. Step into your fear. Strong desire overcomes fear and doubt.
Focus your attention on your intention:
- Think, speak and do more things that inspire and satisfy you.
- Trust that the universe is always conspiring to fulfill your desires—to surprise and delight you.
- Action transforms potential energy into kinetic energy and boosts commitment to conviction.
- Create a flexible action plan that propels your creation forward while being fluid like water, flowing along the path of least resistance.
- Be open and receptive to attracting new opportunities and collaborations that are satisfying and move you closer to achieving your intention.
Phase 4: Realize Success and Fulfillment
“Timing really is nearly everything. And what it isn’t, circumstance makes up for.”
~ Steven Van Zandt
When something is meant to be, nothing can stop it from materializing.
Timing is everything, so:
- Practice patience, perseverance, and purity (being purposeful).
- Know that things are lining up for you all the time.
- Be an open conduit to receive what materializes.
- Mold your action plan to changing circumstances.
- Don’t dwell too much on what’s not manifesting. Instead, be grateful for what is unfolding.
- Appreciate all who are contributing to the process and your mutual success.
Isn’t it time to Strengthen Your C.O.A.R.?
Here’s a solution I think you’re going to love…
Much success and fulfillment,
Chief Inspiration Officer, Business Energizers™
I am happy to talk if you have questions or want to explore re-imagining your destiny. Click this link to schedule a free 30-minute energizer Zoom call.