Hiring and Training a High-Performance Team
This post is a preview for a workshop that I will be delivering to a group of small business owners and leaders next week. It’s a little longer than most of my articles so sit back, take a little breather and enjoy.
At 9:45 a.m. next Tuesday, March 15, I will be facilitating a workshop at the free 2016 SCORE Small Business Symposium in Scottsdale, Arizona, along with 17 other dynamic, talented speakers. My workshop will be focused on, “Hiring and Training a High-Performance Team”.
Developing high-performing teams is vital to the success of any business. As business owners we all can benefit from valuable, practical tools and tips designed to attract and build a team of “Eagles” whose performance and decision-making align with the highest and best interest of our organization. How well do you…
Attract and select the right and perfect people for your team by…
1) assuring resonance and passion with your “Big Why”?
2) infusing your organization’s culture with lofty behavioral values?
3) assessing team member fit and training needs?
Build a synergistic team that strives to deliver exemplary service by…
4) understanding the natural, dynamic Cycle of Teams?
5) creating a culture of O.W.N.E.R.S.H.I.P. and self-accountability?
6) strengthening team member relationships and communication?
7) formulating Individual Development Plans that encourage continuous improvement?
Here are some of my thoughts for each objective listed above.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!