3 NEW YEAR RITUALS TO RE-ENERGIZE YOUR BUSINESS
This time of year, I enjoy practicing 3 rituals to re-energize myself and my business that I think you’ll find valuable as well. At the beginning of each year, I reflect on where I’ve been, celebrate where I am now, and project where I want to go.
Here are the 3 new year rituals I suggest you practice to re-energize yourself and your business: Reflect, Celebrate, and Project
Reflect on the Past Year
- List all the successes that you have achieved personally and that your team has achieved together.
- Identify all the adversities or problems you have overcome personally and as a team. Realize that they were truly blessings in disguise that will help you deal with similar issues in the future.
- Use the successes and lessons learned during the past year as a springboard to new adventures in 2023.
Celebrate the Present
- Nurture an attitude of gratitude. Count all the blessings that you’re thankful for.
- Celebrate all that you have accomplished together as a team.
- Show heartfelt appreciation to all those who have contributed to your success and wellbeing.
Project into the Future
- Select an inspiring theme for 2023 that will serve as the focal point for you and your team. It could be a new aspiration or a significant area for improvement.
- Focus your attention on your intentions. Set 3 to 5 goals to focus your energy and resources.
- Create or update your strategic plan, which will serve as a compass and roadmap to achieve your intentions/goals for 2023 and beyond.
For example, here are mine for 2023:
- 2023 Theme: “Global expansion”
- Goal #3: Transformational Resources: – Offer lucrative, high-impact products (digital and physical) that are in high demand by our preferred clients and customers.
- 2022 Issue and Lesson Learned: Several surgeries last January kept me at home through April. However, this provided a great opportunity/blessing to accomplish one of my “back-burner” goals to design and build my new Business Energizers Leadership Toolkit. It that will be launched this month (here’s the resource link to preview my first FREE Strategic Planning 101 class).
- 2022 Personal Success: My wife, Lyn, and I achieved our goal to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary in Italy, visiting Venice, Florence, and Rome.
I encourage you to give these 3 rituals a try.
Much success and fulfillment on your journey,
Chief Inspiration Officer, Business Energizers
P.S. – Need help? Schedule a free 30-min energizer Zoom call with me by clicking this link https://calendly.com/raym1122/30min
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!