This time of year, I enjoy practicing 3 rituals to re-energize myself and my business that I think you’ll find valuable as well. At the beginning of each year, I reflect on where I’ve been, celebrate where I am now, and project where I want to go.
Here are the 3 new year rituals I suggest you practice to re-energize yourself and your business: Reflect, Celebrate, and Project
Reflect on the Past Year
- List all the successes that you have achieved personally and that your team has achieved together.
- Identify all the adversities or problems you have overcome personally and as a team. Realize that they were truly blessings in disguise that will help you deal with similar issues in the future.
- Use the successes and lessons learned during the past year as a springboard to new adventures in 2023.
Celebrate the Present
- Nurture an attitude of gratitude. Count all the blessings that you’re thankful for.
- Celebrate all that you have accomplished together as a team.
- Show heartfelt appreciation to all those who have contributed to your success and wellbeing.
Project into the Future
- Select an inspiring theme for 2023 that will serve as the focal point for you and your team. It could be a new aspiration or a significant area for improvement.
- Focus your attention on your intentions. Set 3 to 5 goals to focus your energy and resources.
- Create or update your strategic plan, which will serve as a compass and roadmap to achieve your intentions/goals for 2023 and beyond.
For example, here are mine for 2023:
- 2023 Theme: “Global expansion”
- Goal #3: Transformational Resources: – Offer lucrative, high-impact products (digital and physical) that are in high demand by our preferred clients and customers.
- 2022 Issue and Lesson Learned: Several surgeries last January kept me at home through April. However, this provided a great opportunity/blessing to accomplish one of my “back-burner” goals to design and build my new Business Energizers™ Leadership Toolkit. It that will be launched this month (here’s the resource link to preview my first FREE Strategic Planning 101 class).
- 2022 Personal Success: My wife, Lyn, and I achieved our goal to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary in Italy, visiting Venice, Florence, and Rome.
I encourage you to give these 3 rituals a try.
Much success and fulfillment on your journey,
Chief Inspiration Officer, Business Energizers™
P.S. – Need help? Schedule a free 30-min energizer Zoom call with me by clicking this link https://calendly.com/raym1122/30min